- 日期2015年1月- 2020年12月(6年)
- 赞助商HEIF、航空 & 国际机场，更多的资助者有待确认
- 合作伙伴Airport Excellence, AiQ Consulting, AirPortr, LEITRON, planeground, Reitsema & 合作伙伴,帕金斯+
新2网址会员手机登录的研究项目是打造未来的机场. In an unprecedented design-led study at our laboratories at 克兰菲尔德 Airport, 新2网址会员手机登录将揭示机场需要如何应对它们的未来.
Systematically we will deconstruct the current airport operation and movement patterns of passengers and goods to and from airports, leading to a new airport model - replacing peak-hour dominated planning by transforming airports into sustainable structures within a circular economy.
- 而新2网址会员手机登录花越来越多的时间旅行，住在 往返机场的路程变得越来越近 increasingly diverse; new forms of urban occupation 发生，比如联合办公.
- 通过将乘客从他们的行李中解放出来，使用 公共交通将得到鼓励. 增加商业 压力和环境挑战是关键 要求更好和更有效地利用资源.
- Airports can take a far more proactive position with the value chain of urban transport. 自动驾驶汽车将淘汰传统汽车 园区营收、物流网络取代传统商业街. 最终，机场将被淹没 城市集团.
- 因此，必须解决新的安全控制形式 集中度增加带来的新挑战 乘客和当地居民在陆地上，如 布鲁塞尔，伊斯坦布尔和 莫斯科表示. 新2网址会员手机登录的愿景是让机场成为可能 参与并有可能引领社会变革.
这不仅包括新的概念方法 技术在当前的运输策略中，但也 从城市到飞机更快更直接.
- 简化客运大楼内外的旅客手续, 并为每个过程寻找更好的位置.
- Detach bags from passengers – integrate baggage transport into other logistic chains and establish a new passenger end-to-end experience from departure to destination.
- Enhance the passenger experience and re-think the journey of the passenger through sensory experiences.
- Passengers are citizens and citizens are passengers: better utilise facilities and fill the gaps between peaks with non-aviation activities.
- The airport’s role within global retail streams is to be readdressed as a joint experience.
- Introduce city-thinking in response to increased demand to shared ownership and shared live-work-travel arrangements, 创建新的身份和环境.
- Rethink airport access and conceptualise the operation of driverless cars for people travelling to and working at the airport.
- Inspire people with easy access to and from the airport after work and take advantage of close proximity.
- 探索 further opportunities from tracking passengers and baggage – multichannel business between airport and city.
- Consider airports as part of larger ecosystems and connect airports to high speed train lines.
- Synchronize data from commonly used open data platforms to encourage collaborative growth of airports, 城市及地区.
- Prepare airports for new generation aircraft and associated spatial and organisational requirements.
- Consider the impact of electric aircraft and drones, autonomous landside and airside vehicles.
新2网址会员手机登录很自豪地宣布，萨尔茨堡, Austria’s largest regional airport became the first airport sponsor of the 城市涡轮机 research project. Thank you to the team who are working very hard to support this Foundation research during unprecedented times and an unseen drop in passenger volumes.
Henrik Rothe was interviewed by Channel 新闻Asia Singapore on 18 May regarding the impact of COVID-19 on the design and construction of airports.
COVID-19 has shuttered the aviation industry and many airports and airlines are devastated with a sudden drop of business. The 城市涡轮机 research project has already started to investigate how a broader spectrum of non-aeronautical revenues and coordinated planning policies can integrate airports better into the day-to-day life of 城市及地区, 对周期性冲击具有很强的应变能力. Thank you to Channel 新闻Asia Singapore for the opportunity to share our views.
We are looking forward to welcoming thriving researchers of future airport infrastructure and business models to our 城市涡轮机 workshop on 13 November at 新2备用登录网址.
The hard work in developing and promoting the 城市涡轮机 research project in recent years has been recognised in 客运码头世界 2020年年度展映, and this was noted by industry experts at IATA GAPS in Warsaw and the ACI Commercial Forum.
来自机场广告公司Airmagine的Mats Klevjer, Henrik Rothe在最近的一次航空工业论坛上结识了他, said: "It was interesting to see and hear how hands-on you approach the industry...I’m sure innovation and improved technology and services will help bridge the gap between the airports and their local communities.帕特里克·波尔, 布达佩斯机场零售和广告主管, 还称赞了这个研究项目, 说它“真的很迷人."
Introducing episode 2 of the Engineers Collective - the new podcast by New Civil Engineer! This one features Henrik Rothe and is all about the Future of Airports 城市涡轮机 research project and shares his thoughts on the role that airports of the future could have in connecting existing infrastructure, 城市和社区. 下载播客: http://www.newcivilengineer.com/podcast/.
Henrik spoke at the second Airport Access Ideas Forum in London in 2018年6月. 该论坛旨在突出机场面临的主要挑战, city planners and ground transport operators need to prepare for when planning airport access for future users. 阅读他的案例研究: 城市涡轮研究项目-承担机场的未来.